Monday, October 22, 2007

Thing #2

The easiest lifelong learning habit for me is setting a goal and attaining it. I do not have a problem in finishing a task that I set out to do. My goals are usually not long range goals, but if they are within a reasonable amount of time, I can do what I am suppose to do because I don't want to disappoint or let anyone down.
My hardest lifelong learning habit for me would be to use technology to solve problems. Because I do not keep as current on new technology, I would not be as apt to turn to this source as a solution to a problem. This is why I am excited about learning new ideas on this Web 2.0 program.

3 comments:

Library Magic said...

By taking advantage of technology workshops you will gain more confidence with your abilities in this area. You set your goals and attain them, and you will in technology too.

Debbie said...

You're off to a great start. I bet you'll be impressed with yourself at the end of these "things".

Keep up the good work!

WebFeet said...

Thank you ! Encouragement goes a long way in becoming successful as well.