Monday, October 29, 2007

Thing # 5

I guess I had the least amount of trouble on Flickr. I went right through the assignment and really enjoyed the program. I was a little hesitant, but it was easy to follow and the directions were very self explanatory. I was glad that we had Mother Goose come the week before, so I had some pictures to choose from on my web. This is a fun sight that I would like to further explore with the postage stamps as we have had those printed through the US postal service as a joke on my son. Cool !

3 comments:

Debbie said...

We would love to see one of your creations on this page.

Library Magic said...

I think Flickr is such a cool sight. It is a great way to show what we are doing in our libraries. Mother Goose is definitely a program to share.

WebFeet said...

I am trying to get Mother Goose on this page, but have tried many times unsuccessfully. I will continue though !!