Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thing #10

First of all, I looked at the four generator sites listed. The comic strip generator was probably my least favorite next to the happy face generator. I especially liked the custom sign layout because when you scrolled over the tabs listed, a sample image of the template would appear which I found very helpful in choosing several sites to look at in greater detail. I really liked the glitz and glamour that could be generated in this site which could attract alot of attention to upcoming events in the library. The support ribbon generator was quite informative and could be useful when needing ribbons, etc. to recognize special days throughout the year. There were several sites that were not available when I clicked on them, however. But, my most favorite was the image chef. I loved playing with the various designs, colors and images to produce pictures that I eventually posted to my blog - much to my surprise. It was very easy and fun to use. This would be fun to use in advertising upcoming events at school, in the library, social news in the school, etc. This website is saved on my desktop and is file:///Users/teacher/Desktop/ImageChef.webarchive.

No comments: