Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thing #22

In progress. . . . during the week
I began this project about 3:00 on Saturday afternoon and it is now 10:00 p.m. The longest adventure yet, but probably the most enjoyable one to date. I first of all had to install a Coolpix camera software disc into my laptop so I could retrieve all my Christmas pictures. Then I had to sort through 150 pictures and choose 10-15 for the video clip. Trying to get music was also a challenge, and there was alot of down time while pictures and CD's were dowloading and uploading, but I found other things to do during that time which helped. I made several 'remixes' and chose the one I liked best and was quite anxious to see what was going to come from the pictures and the music I picked ~ although 7 hours of work for 30 seconds of a video clip was kinda sad. I just kept playing it over and over though !! I then was ready to post it to my blog and again, many attempts only gave me an 'error' message and to try again, so I will. This was disappointing. Overall, I really enjoyed this and will definitely use some of the pictures we take in the future to do another clip and see what comes of it ~ this was probably my favorite assignment although I am tired now.

Persistence does pay off and I hope a New England Wonderland will be relaxing to all who view this clip !!

2 comments:

Library Magic said...

Love the video clip. Very beautiful! I know what you mean about this being the most enjoyable exercise we have done.I can't stop playing with it and I want to share it wiht everyone who will watch and listen!

CoolLibrarian said...

Your hard work paid off! The video looks great. Congrats on crossing the finish line!