Monday, January 7, 2008

Thing #16

I read and looked at all the sandbox wikis and found it very interesting. I especially like how the subject matter is categorized for easy placement of information. However, I became very frustrated trying to upload my picture to the generator image page where I felt my image was best suited. I was never able to get it transferred, so I just kept it on my desktop and will try later. I also went back to myspace and tried to set up an account again, but still get the 'technical error' message after four attempts. Something is wrong, so I will get outside help to get this solved.

2 comments:

mmw said...

If you can't get the image to load that's ok. Just try adding some text or changing the formatting on some that is already there.

WebFeet said...

OK ~ i can try that !