Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thing # 21

This activity led me to many of the directories, but I liked the education podcast network the best. I had a hard time finding educational material on the other directories. From here, I went to the Professional Philosophy and ICT site. This brought down a menu of many sources of which I picked the Kidcast: learning and teaching with podcasting in the classroom. This was very useful and very well explained as to how a teacher would go about using the podcast in a room of students ~ the organizing of students, materials and producing/presenting acceptable results. There were many subjects coverred on this topic over many years, so much was learned throughout the process. I tried many times to link this to my Google account, but it would not accept the feed, so I am not sure what the problem was, but I can continue to try it again as I would like to see how this evolves.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Isn't it amazing how many educational podcasts ar out there?